Membership is £185 pcm + (£300 deposit) minimum four months membership
discounts for new graduate, get in touch for more info
- For this you will receive:
- 24hr access, your own key to the unit in Tottenham Hale and login details for the website, to add prints, to blog, update and change your profile.
- You will have full access to the facilities we have here including scanning, and new facilities as they grow and expand.
- You will own your own locker, and some additional limited storage options, you can also leave materials at the space and and your work in progress.
- Chemistry for processing film up to 10x8" and paper chemistry is included.
- Discounts on film and paper materials where available.
- Comfortably print up to 20" x 24" Fibre Black and White, Maximum size 5' x 6' feet
- Special access to our online print sales shop and exhibitions
- Most importantly be a part of a growing collective of photographers that take pride in finishing what they started, the print.
More Information on the facilities at North London Darkroom click HERE
to be directed to the darkroom page.
The use of the space between members, is governed under a fair use policy and managed by a really easy to use online calendar. We work under mutual respect and trust with fellow members to ensure a good and professional experience for all.
If you are interested in viewing the space and its facilities, please contact
North London darkroom. For membership enquiries please fill in the form below, giving as much detail as possible.
The details you submit are voluntary and will not affect your application.
All information submitted on this application form is private, but may be reviewed by current members.
Full details of membership, rates and commission fees, will be provided in the membership policy, upon successful application.